
At Mont café, the menu is focus on milky beverage and bread, thus I would like to review cool chocolate, bread and peanut butter, bread and corn syrup and bread and egg sangkaya. For a cup of cool chocolate, I think it taste a little bitter from densely chocolate, sweet from sweetened condensed milk and oily from fresh milk. Every ingredient in cool chocolate was mixed for serving chocoholic and I like that cup. Well, I will move to review bread. First, bread and peanut butter smells of peanut and bread is so soft. The taste is not too sweet and greasy from butter. Second, bread and corn syrup is pretty sweet from real corn. Corn syrup was spread on bread, so these two parts can mix a smooth tasty bread. Third, bread and egg sangkaya is my favorite bread at Mont café because the bread was cut into cubes. I dipped the bread into egg sangkaya. The bread is soft and bouncy, whereas egg sangkaya is oily and sweet from sugar, eggs and coconut milk.

Mont Nom Sod is warm and cozy atmosphere. The interior of a café was decorated with earth tones color. There are lots of super stars photos on the wall. The tables are brown and the light is bright orange, so there make the atmosphere of the café warm. There are no waiter and waitress at the café. You have to self-service, but the cashiers are friendly.
The location of Mont Nom Sod is in the area of the old town of Bangkok. It is near the Bangkok city hall and not too far from Sanamluang and Khaosan road. If you do not want to walk there, you can take Tuk-Tuk or taxi and tell the driver pai mont nom sod ( go to Mont café), it cost about 50 baht from Sanamluang. If you like walking, you can walk to there, while enjoy view of a row of buildings that was built around from King Rama V period. Mont Nom Sod is on Din-so road.

To sum up, Mont Nom Sod is and old café from 1964 in the old town of Bangkok. The menu is focus on milky beverage and bread. My favorite bread at mont is bread and egg sangkaya, cool chocolate is my choice of drink. The atmosphere of café is good for relax with friends because it is warm and cozy. The location is easy to find because it is near Giant Swing and Bangkok city hall that are the symbol of Bangkok. The taste is luscious and the price is reasonable. Totally, I like it.
Wowww !! i really love Mont nom sod. When i have free time, i always drive to Mont with my friends. I like the sweetened milk.
ReplyDeleteI really like Mont nom sod. I like there because they serve fresh milk and toast. I love chocolate milk.
ReplyDeleteI like fresh milk from this shop because it is very delicious I always eat with egg custard bread WOW! so goooddd :D
ReplyDeleteI went there, the original Mont, once last year. It was quite hard to find. It might be I don't know much about the routes. Could you suggest me the easiest way to go there? thx in advance. I do love toast and milk.
ReplyDeletei always go there when i have no idea where else to go. It is the first thing that comes to my head coz i like milk XD. Although it is always crowded, i can always get myself some seats.
ReplyDeleteReally love this place!! Here,the milk and bread are simply delicious!!
ReplyDelete