Friday, January 13, 2012

Steak 7 Sauces ^^~

In Bangkok, there are a lot of Steak restaurant that most of all it's expensive price. Today i would like to present steak restaurant that you can pay it in the cheap price.



It is "STEAK 7 SAUCES" (สเต็ก 7 ซอส)







"STEAK 7 SAUCES" located on soi sena-nikom 1, Amornphun 9 villages, sena-nikom 1 road, ladphrao Bangkok.










"STEAK 7 SAUCES" have fish steak, pork steak, beef steak, chicken steak, porkshop, T-bone etc. And then, there are 7 sauces types for who want to taste the varities sauces such as black pepper (พริกไทยดำ), jaw (แจ่ว), gravy (เกรวี่), butter (เนย), korean (เกาหลี), lemon cream (ครีททะนาว) and prik phao (พริกเผา). (you should be taste Jaw sauces, it is so delicious. i'm guarantee ^_________^.









"Beef Steak with butter sauce and gravy sauce"







"Pork Steak with butter sauce and korean sauce"









Unless all of steak, there are the varities menu to support you also, such as spaghetti ka-phao moo, beef roast rice, liver black pepper rice etc.







The price of steak start 59 -109 bath and other menu is the same price.



"STEAK 7 SAUCES" it is the new way to choose the best thing for your life in the dull economy time. You should be come to taste it in the cheap price, best quality and very delicious.



11 comments:

  1. It makes me hungry again. Steak is one of my favourite food. Let's eat it together my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namtarn!! you are away find restaurant that I never know before 55 and I love this jung, coz it's cheap mak mak 555

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very hungry and want to eat steak. I love steak so much.
    You always find the awesome restaurant. I want to tell you that "please take me this friend"<3<3 XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is very interesting for me because I like to eat steak and this restaurant has many sauces. It make me hungry hahaha I want to taste Jaw and lemon cream Yeah!! ^____________________________^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love steak and spaghetti. They all look really yummy. And the price is reasonable. I should give this a try.
    Your review made me feel so hungry 55

    ReplyDelete
  6. what i like most about this place is its price!
    at first, i thought it'd be around 120-150 per dish.
    i practically google for how to get to this place from my place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's located not far away from my home but I haven' heard it before. I got new places to have dinner with my family. I cannot stop finding sth. new to eat. Love your review <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love steaks so much!! and the prices are very cheap! i know that it's gonna worth the price XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love steak!!
    I think, if i go there, i will try all sauces !!
    thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the prices are good tho ! I am totally wanna try them some day !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rawwwwwwwww~~
    Spaghetti looks very delicious. ><
    Give me one. :)

    ReplyDelete