Friday, January 13, 2012


Guay Tiaw Rue Phue Chee Wit (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเรือเพื่อชีวิต)

                                                        Guay Tiaw Rue


                    Hi everyone! Today I have one menu to recommend to you. This menu is one of my favorites. I believe that you guys already wanted to know that what this menu is. Here is the answer; my recommended menu is Guay Tiaw Rue. Many Thai people know this menu as same as many westerner know the hamburger or sandwich. Guay Tiaw Rue is one kind of Thai noodles. It is a popular noodle as you can see that most of Guay Tiaw Rue shops are crowded by people. The name of Guay Tiaw Rue come from the way the merchant sells noodles because in the past people can travel by use only a boat. So the meaning of Rue is boat, Guay Tiaw Rue means noodle on the boat.



                                                                        Seasoning



                               Guay Tiaw Rue  in a half-coconut-shell-shaped bowl






                       It spent years for me that I have tasted Guay Tiaw Rue from many place. So I decided to tell you there is an awesome Guay Tiaw Rue shop at Minburi Market, name Guay Tiaw Rue Phue Chee Wit (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเรือเพื่อชีวิต). I accidentally found this noodle shop about three years ago. When I first saw it, I knew immediately that it might be something special in this shop. Because there were many people and no seat available. After I observed for a while, then I found out a secret of this noodle shop. Their secret is the creativity of the owner of the shop. All of containers and utensils are made of coconut shell and wood. For instance, the bowl is made from a half coconut shell and wood stick. I think it is cool. Guay Tiaw Rue Phue Chee Wit is located in a food center in the area of Minburi market. If you are someone who does not care about eating only in a luxurious restaurant, I think you should come to this shop.
In my opinion, not only a creative design of a shop that was interested me, but also the taste of noodle. As many of you know that normally the taste of Guay Tiaw Rue is very spicy, and many Thai people usually eat spicy food. So Guay Tiaw Rue can respond your favorite taste. At this shop they offer two kinds of meats: pork and beef. I nearly forget to tell you that Guay Tiaw Rue can along with fresh vegetables such as basils and bean sprouts. Apart from that eating a pork crackling helps Guay Tiaw Rue is much tastier.
                  

                                                     Pork crackling




                 My experience about food told me that a good taste of food is not depending on its location. Sometimes when you go to eat something expensive, it doesn’t mean that it gives you a superb taste. On the other hand, eating in a small shop might give you an excellent taste; especially it saves a lot of your money.

                 So, after we spent a bundle of money in New Year’s celebration. I highly recommend this noodle shop (Guay Tiaw Rue Phue Chee Wit) to you guys. The cost of Guay Tiaw Rue Phue Chee Wit is twenty-five Baht per bowl but if you need more pork or beef, the cost is thirty Baht per bowl.

                 To sum up, Guay Tiaw Rue Phue Chee Wit is an interesting noodle for me and I would like to invite you to taste it. I can guarantee that it is very delicious spicy noodle and cheap price.


               If you have any comments or curious about the information that I gave to you, please do not hesitate to type it down.



               Thank you all visitors. Your comments make me have more encouraging to keep writing. :)

                                        ********************************

8 comments:

  1. wow i really love noodle !!!!
    thx a lot for the review
    and eating noodle with pork crackling is so yummy!
    gotta try "Guay Tiaw Rue Phue Chee Wit" someday:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very like noodle; especially,Guay Tiaw Rue.
    If I go to Minburi Market, I will try it.
    Thank you for your recommendation na ja:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noodle is my favorite dish!!
    I also love the price 555

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how they serve with the half-coconut-shell-shaped bowl! wanna try it once kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. im gonna eat it for my life. it's cheap and looks delicious. and i love boat noodles
    55555

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although i stay far away from the shop, wanna try it once
    for someday. Can i go with you ? :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guay Tiaw Rue is a good menu for people.
    Its price isn't expensive but it's full of benefits.
    Wanna try Guay Tiaw Rue @ Minburi Market once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to eat noodles, and Guay Taow Rue is one of my favorites dish. I will try it surely, if i have a time to visit Minburi market:P

    ReplyDelete