Happy New Year 2012 everyone :)
New year is a period of time to think about celebration, so I have a fabulous restaurant to recommend to you. "Ho Kitchen" is a seafood restaurant. There are many mouth-watering dishes. Their well-known dishes are shark fin soup and steamed Alaska king crab which is served with seafood spicy source. Many eating lovers do not forget to taste these two recommended dishes. If you like fresh seafood, I can guarantee that every kind of seafood at Ho kitchen is very fresh. Because they are alive seafood. Apart from seafood, Ho kitchen also served Chinese food such as Dim Sum. Their Chinese food is cooked in Cantonese traditional food.
Not only a good taste of food that is important for eating lovers, but also the decoration and atmosphere of a restaurant. Ho kitchen was decorated in Chinese-Cantonese traditional style which you can feel the scent of oriental warmth. If you want to throw a party, Ho kitchen offers you a karaoke room. So you would have a little party with your family or friends while you having dinner.
***********************************************************************************



Reading you describe all the recommend made me hungry lol .. where is this restaurant located actually?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it. I've been there for once, it's located on Mengchai. I also heard that they have another branch on Rama3 road.
ReplyDeleteIf you upload some recommend dishes, that's would be nice. I love eating lol
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAfter I read your post, I need to taste two recommend dishes that it is delicious or not. Have you ever tried two recommend dishes?
ReplyDeleteI suggest that if you like to taste this restaurant please take it at Mengchai. Because rama3 branch is not clean as same as Mengchai. It only has a good location which is near Chao Phraya River.
ReplyDeletei love seafood ! oh Mengchai? a lot of seafood restaurant there! but never tasted this dish :(
ReplyDeleteThose crabs look scary!! it would look better after they are all cooked! lol makes me hungry when talking about food hahahaha. Seafood is always my favorite food ever!
ReplyDeleteI love King crab almost as good as dungenous.
ReplyDeleteI love Alaskan King crab, i had it last time in USA and it was awesome.
ReplyDeletewill try one you recommended as soon as possible. lol
Thanks everyone, I am so happy that you like my post. Apart from Alaska king crab, there are Boston lobsters too. I'd like to recommend you guys to taste this menu also.
ReplyDeleteHow lucky I am!! I've been searching for a new place to have some delicious seafood with my family on this weekend, here is a chance to try Ho Kitchen!!
ReplyDeleteOMB i wanna eat Alaska king crab. it makes me hungry. How much is the dish? it is expensive right. XD
ReplyDeleteI've heard HO-KITCHEN for a long time but I've never tested it once.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, reading this blog made me very starving so much but I can't go there because it's kinda expensive, right?
The cost of food is quite expensive but the taste is worth it. For example, the cost of each Alaska king crab is depend on its weight.
ReplyDeleteIf I won the lotery for first prize, I will treat you PAR.
ReplyDelete