










MEET LOFT is the new shabu restaurant and it is the place for meeting, party or dinner with friend gang or family.
MEET LOFT located on 6620 2nd floor Ladphrao 122 (soi Mahadthai) near Bangchark Pump Wangtonglang Bangkok.
MEET LOFT is divide into 2 zones.
1. Shabu Loft is inside zone for who like to eat hot shabu with cool atmosphere. This zone can support big family, friend gang, couples. Then, who come alone or don't want to have dealings with, i would like to present "Shabu Bar" for who want to have private area
2. Meet Loft is outside zone for who like the open air atmosphere. This zone suitable for drink beer very much.
There are 2 types of shabu soup. (original and spicy) and beef and pork shabu set and various snackshop for support your demand. So, MEET LOFT would like to present BEER LOFT. There are all of beer brand to serve for you such as Heineken, Leo, Singha, Chang, Asahi, Erdinger, Hoegaarden. (Erdinger is so delicious ^^)
MEET LOFT is the new shabu restaurant that you should be to taste it. I dare to confirm about deliciousness and atmosphere.
Very interesting place to have Shabu!! Anyway, what time does the Meet Loft open?
ReplyDeleteIt's near my home. It's very amazing. I will go there soon. Now i am hungry. I have to go to find sth. to eat now:( Getting fat more and more. Poor me!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper duper hungry!
ReplyDeleteI really want to know the price 55
It makes me scream out at first when I see this place,, it's very attractive!! I love its environment and style! I will go there if I have boyfriend accompanying me. 555
ReplyDelete+1 for big's commment hahaha
ReplyDeleteI love here mak mak . while I read your post, I really want to go there55. It's very good, if you have any discount for me and our friends 555:)
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy while you were in the restaurant.
ReplyDelete