As we are Thai people, we are lucky that we are rich in various kinds of delicious foods. There are 4 regions of Thailand. Surely, people in the 4 regions have their own local foods. However, the food that is famous and popular for all Thais and foreigners is the North-east food. I think many of you like Somtam and several north-east foods.
Although I am a native of southern Thailand, I love the North-east food very much. The North-east food such as Somtam, roast pork, spicy pork soup, and Namtok are cooked from meat, vegetables, papayas, and Thai herbs which are good for health. Furthermore, the food can be good choices for people who want to lose weight.
It is easy to find the North-east food around Thailand, however this week I would like to recommend my favorite restaurant “Tam Tam Inter”. There are many kinds of yummy north-east food at Tam Tam Inter Restaurant. Ingredients are clean and fresh. The food is not too expensive. Moreover, waiters and waitresses are nice. You can also order special drinks and dessert for the last menu of the meal. The special menus that most customers usually order are
1. Tam Katoey : Ii is the most popular menu. It is Somtam mixed with little pieces of omelette. It is the new taste that you should try.
2. Fried Chinese Cabbage : Crispy fried Chinese Cabbage and fresh shrimp mixed in sour and spicy sauce. This menu is full of vitamin A from Chinese Cabbage. It is my favorite menu, so I would like to recommend it to you.
3. Spicy pork soup : Hot spicy pork soup is full of protein from pork. The soup is rich in Thai herbs, so it is great for all customers who like spicy food.
4. Roast pork : Soft and tasty roast pork with good sauce. The sauce is the original style of north-east food. This roast pork is not too oily.
5. Fried fish: It is fresh fish mixed with garlic and pepper, fried in boiled oil. This menu is served with spicy and sour sauce. It is high in protein and omega3 from fish.
Tam Tam Inter is opened daily 11 am - 9 pm. There are 2 branches: the 1st branch is near Ladpraw Subway and the 2nd one is at Union Mall. You can contact Tam Tam Inter by the telephone number 085-339-9714.
There are other great menus waiting for you at Tam Tam Inter. I am sure that you will not be disappointed to visit the restaurant. If you are bored with cooking or if you want to find somewhere to eat delicious food, please try Tam Tam Inter. I confirm that you will get good feeling from here.






Thanks for advise me some good restaurant.The atmosphere is look okay. Let's find out about the taste. Gale, do you want to try it with me?
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like it. I really want to go there with you ja.
DeleteI really love E-San food especially somtam and roast pork. If I have free time, I will visit this place for sure. Thanks for the nice review.
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy!
ReplyDeleteThey almost make me hungry
wow thx it sounds yummy
ReplyDeletewanna try Tam Katoey..haha cute name :)
is it expensive?
้ีืhungry now haha :P