Italiano foods for you
Buon Giorno! It means hello in Italian. Time flies day after day, week after week so it’s time to review a new fabulous restaurant to you again. Firstly, may I ask some questions to you my lovely readers? Do you like Italian foods? Where are your favorite Italian restaurants? If the answer of the first question is “yes” but you still don’t have a favorite restaurant, I have one Italian restaurant to recommend. Let’s think about a big dish of spaghetti, does it make you’re more hungry? My stomach is already hungry.
Big mama Pizzeria Italian Restaurant is a chick & cool restaurant. There are many kinds of Italian foods such as pizza, spaghetti, ravioli, etc. Apart from various kinds of foods, they also offer many kinds of beverages. For instance, cocktails, fresh fruit juice, shakes, cold drinks, soft drinks, beer and whisky. I believe that many of you might be pizza lovers because you can order pizza to share with your friends while you’re having party. At Big mama Pizzeria Italian Restaurant, there are many toppings for you to choose and the cook will make and bake it as your order, one by one order. You have to wait for a moment and then you’ll have a mouth-watering pizza from the original tradition stove. According to last week, my friend and I went to the Big mama and we tried some menus for the first time. I honestly love them. There are Black Ravioli, Spaghetti Bolognese, Mushroom and Bacon Spaghetti.
We ordered drinks first; I ordered Banana Ginger shakes and my friend ordered Lemon Mint shakes. These drinks are refreshing beverages. After that the waitress served us a little basket full of bread and a pat of butter to be our appetizer. Then the three dishes of main course were served. The first dish I tasted is Spaghetti Bolognese; its taste is a little bit sour and sweet. I think this menu is suitable for everybody whether little child. The sauce of Spaghetti Bolognese gave me the taste of tomato sauce and cheese. Oh! It’s yummy. The second dish is Mushroom and Bacon Spaghetti, its taste is quite spicy. I would like to recommend this menu to someone who likes spicy food and afraid of an oily taste of Italian food. Its spicy tastes are from Thai chili and black pepper. The third dish is Black Ravioli. It’s very delicious. In case of some people don’t know that what ravioli is; ravioli is one kind of pasta in the shape of squares filled with meat and cheese and usually served with a sauce. This menu gives you a taste of cheesy. No wondering that this menu is gonna be my favorite dish of Italian food for sure. According to my food description, which one you prefer the most? For me I highly recommend you to try Black Ravioli for once, I’m pretty sure you’re gonna love it!
![]() |
| Banana Ginger shakes |
![]() |
| Lemon Mint shakes |
![]() |
| Bread & Butter as an appetizer |
![]() |
| Black Ravioli |
![]() |
| Spaghetti Bolognese |
![]() |
| Enjoying with spaghetti |
![]() |
| My delicious meal @ Big mama |
The price of the food is not too expensive so as a student I believe its affordable prize and it’s worth it. For example, spaghetti’s price starts from 200 Baht.
Big mama Pizzeria Italian Restaurant is located on Sukhumvit 21. It’s very close to our campus so if you’d like to go there you can take a walk for ten minutes only. If you don’t like to walk you can take a bus No. 38 or taxi. In case of you need more information you can contact the restaurant at this number 02-2590232.
![]() |
| Certificate for guarantee good taste of foods from Thai channel 3 |
Please leave me some comments after you read my post. It’ll be helpful to me to keep writing.
(^_^)
I LovE Eating By Pawinee T.















Such a nice place I need to drop in!!! Honestly, I don't like Italian food except spaghetti and pizza because I think it's kinda a lot creamy and cheesy. Anyway, this place makes me wanna try eating other types of Italian food and I think it's timely for me to try!!!
ReplyDeleteIve been there so many time with my friends , just love it there !
ReplyDeleteNice review Para. I've been there once and I'd love to visit it again(with you 55). This restaurant is great. You're gonna love the food, I guarantee!
ReplyDeleteSince the freshman year Big mama has been the place to have an easy meal for me. Love it there. great food, nice price and very friendly owner.
ReplyDeleteI wanna try all of the dishes.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so yummy :D
Great job^^ I love Big mama, nice place, nice food goshhh I just cant wait to go there:XD
ReplyDeleteIt is look yummy, I want to try Them !!!
ReplyDeletewowww sound great want someeeee kiki
ReplyDeletei like italian food and i love eating pasta. i hope this restaurant will have my favorite menu cause i will go to this restuarant soon. you made me wanna go there. ^^
ReplyDelete