Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Get New Tast at Phuket Pochana




During a long school break last November, I went to Phuket with my close friends. We had breakfast at a lovely food shop, “Phuket Pochana”. Phuket Pochana is located on Wirat-hongyok Road, Muang District. When we first entered to the shop we saw a big sign “ภูเก็จโภชนา” and an old bicycle which are the symbols of the shop. This shop is decorated in ancient Chinese style. Outside the shop are yellow corn field, green trees and colorful flowers. The car park behind the shop is available for 200 vehicles. There are various kinds of yummy food served for all customers such as dimsum, shrimp salad, fried rice, Thai rice noodle, rice with pork leg sauce and Bagoodteh ( pork soup with Chinese spice ) All menus are not too expensive.
After we finished having breakfast at Phuket Pochana, we took some photos then we continued to Patong beach which was our first destination.
Phuket Pochana is opened daily 6 am - 2.30 pm. You can contact Phuket Pochana by the telephone number 076-522935 or website www.phuketpochana.com .
If you have a chance to visit Phuket, do not hesitate to experience Phuket morning life, delicious breakfast and cool atmosphere at Phuket Pochana.

9 comments:

  1. "Phuket Pochana" is the restaurant name I've heard on many times. I think it's a nice place to visit ! I love the atmosphere as the restaurant is uniquelly decorated. Dimsum looks yummy too.

    Ps. Gale, please buy me a flight ticket to Phuket, I really wanna go there:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice review...very descriptive! However you made me curious about the food. Next time do you think you could review some of the menu items? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the next time i go to Phuket, I definitely gonna check this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very hungry now. If I have chance to go to Phuket, I will visit this place and eat your recommended foods. thxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Pictures, it makes me hungry but I can't eat it all. But your information is really useful for visitors who plan to visit Phuket

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making me hungry again even if it's 23.33 now!! I love eating Tim-Sum so much because I'm Hatyai people and there are a lot of yummy Tim-Sum so I'lll check this restaurant out when I go there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love shop's design ><
    it looks like the tavern in China.
    wanna go there someday.~

    ReplyDelete
  8. The foods are look yummy, but the restaurant is very far...I can't go there. :[[

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for your comments. Phuket is the popular destination for Thai and foreign tourist. I expect all of you have a chance to go there.

    ReplyDelete