March 10, 2012
By Umpita Wannabaworn
Trang province met the big problem from natural disaster and harm of economy that make business travel of province so dull more than 3 years ago.
TABTIENG, Trang — after finished the small meeting topic about the problem of Trang’s business tourism Mr.Choompon Silrapa-archa, Minister of Ministry of Tourism and Sports said about the meeting that “This year Trang province met the big problem from disaster more than others provinces but most of grave is economy. Harm of economy in Thailand effect to business tourism and investment of foreign investor that want to invest with us but they hesitated about instability of Thailand’s economy that makes they don’t accept our proposal yet. So, our ministry has to find the measure and consult for restore and improve the business tourism of Trang province for back to boom like 3 years ago again.”
Mr. Mitree Intusut, Trang Provincial governor said that “The Ministry wants our province promote and find point to attract more than before for change the new view of the tourist to province for example, improve tourist attraction etc. Then, we have to consult to businessperson in Trang about the new plan for adjust and help them in the next step.”
Side of businessperson, Mrs.Warinya Ban Ta Lae resort and restaurant owner said that “It is the good way that government interferes to help because of I’m so serious about a lot of problem that continuously for long time and once, I have an idea to stop and sell business on the market because I lose money disastrously. After that, I will bring the suggestion of the government to apply at my resort and I have plans to add the new promotion, special price for Thai people and add special service for foreigner to attract tourist to go to my resort. I’m not disappointing that I decided to go there today. I’m so appreciated that the government still care and see the problem of small population like me and they want to help me.”
No comments:
Post a Comment