March 17, 2012
By Umpita Wannabaworn
36 tornados has bombarded in Michigan within 5 hours. After tornados calm, there are 8 people dead and 6 people lost.
MICHIGAN, USA─ the policeman in Michigan give testimony that when 9.30 a.m. on March 16, 2012 punctually of USA, first tornado has bombarded from southern of Michigan and then 10 minutes, second tornados has started nearby and next tornados come after around 36 tornados.
Tina Patinson, the villager that live in nearby with the first tornados started said that “I takes a nap with my daughter in my room, I hear noise of wind collide with all window around house I running to some window and gaze out that I saw tornados rising up so fast.”
Robert Depp, who can record video all of tornados said that “I going to visit grand mother at southern of Michigan while I’m driving I hear news from region radio wave about tornados in Michigan. I’m interested about tornados and hurricane from the beginning that I don’t hesitate to go there for record it. I accepted that this event so violent more than every event that I met before. Each tornados rise up in nearby time and the violence increase incessant.”
After tornados was clamed, the policeman survey about damage around the town. They met that many homes was damage and meet many cows, chickens, dogs and cats was died and then the policeman get report that there are 8 people dead, they are men 2 people, woman 4 people, child 2 people and there are lost 6 people, they are old-man 1 person, child 2 people and 3 woman. The policeman disperse power to find people who lost and find corpse that maybe meet them and survey damage of town again for conclusion the result in the next step.
No comments:
Post a Comment